Saturday, August 11, 2007

CEC (conscious energetic conditioning™,

How can you use CEC (conscious energetic conditioning™,and real life coaching(tm) 7day seminars with Sound-brain/mind lite,taoist yoga/to attract,abundance Into my life?

That was the question, that has plagued many for years!
I knew the law of,maat ( balance)(abundance) attraction, was made for your, well being.

I knew we were all born to enjoy a rich, abundant life. I knew all I had to do was ask conditioned questions to my higher inner god / being and receive.

It just never worked for me, until I developed CEC™ and the Abundance CD .
I wrote down affirmations of peace, wealth and abundance. I listed goals that I hoped would make me prosper. I worked hard to reprogram my thinking, but nothing ever seemed to work for long.
I ended up sleeping in the airport, took my family to forclosure .

Then one day I taped into an amazing gift from within. Suddenly everything changed. I became rich beyond my wildest dreams. Big cars, beautiful multi million dollar home, multi million dollar realestate portfolios,getting to work with famous nfl stars famous screen stars ect.
I developed a simple yet powerful system for ,reprograming,
abundance into our lives.

This system taps into the super conscious mind!
Now you can train in this powerful Cec ™ system to!
CEC™ is a powerful
SELF
COACHING TECHNOLOGY .
Made for reprogramming the changes you always dreamed of don,t just take my word try our seminar program or cd,
In 3 months you will get the results we are talking about,
and a major impact on your life .
Yes! we are confident this system works, and works well.

Follow it! and the doors to prosperity and abundance could fly open before you. Cars, homes, success, happiness, love can all be yours,remember,your super- mind creates your being.
The way you use your brain is the key! we will coach you in our 7 and 30 day programs.
THESE PROGRAMS ARE FANTASTIC TOOLS FOR POWERFUL LASTING
MEGA CHANGES!!!!! ACU-CHI- BRAIN LIGHT ENTRAINMENT
TECHNOLOGIES WELCOME TO THE FUTURE!
These programs, are the best investment you can make in your life you !

Many have reported powerful changes, in the areas of relationships, finance, sports performance, health weight loss/control abundance,sales,
Nutrition, recovery, and optimal performance.
Kemetic brain lite reprogramming energy system.

WHAT IF YOU COULD TAP INTO THE POWER OF YOU SUBCONSCIOUS BRAIN WHILE YOU SLEEP?
OR 24/7 WOULD YOU ACTIVATE! TRIPLE YOU LIFE CONFIDENCE ?
CALL TOLL FREE TO ORDER! 1-888-888-9802-ex-84912

WE WILL FED EX RUSH THIS ,CD TO YOU IN NO MORE THAN 7 DAYS
We’ll give you 2 hours of intense superconcious reprograming sounds
subliminal 2 Cd set .
Which tells you, everything you need to know to reprogram your brain for abundance, and superhuman performance.
go beyond your wildest dreams. Your required investment is only $19.95
Buy the total empowerment program cd set for $19.95(limited time offer 19.95)
includes shipping .
You will receive some powerful success tools. Every week you’ll receive inspiring trainings as well as web video support.

Do you know how to attract abundance into your life? The answer’s waiting for you.
Enjoy “remarkable and inspiring.

Tell the Universe you’re ready to start living the abundant life of your dreams.
Good Luck .

No comments: